When Purchasing Plants
- Our standard delivery charge to Mainland UK addresses is £5.95 per order.
- Saturday delivery to Mainland UK addresses costs £19.95 per order.
- Our standard delivery charge to addresses in Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is £19.95 per order. The following postcode areas have been designated as being Scottish Highlands by our courier: AB31-AB38, AB40-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA21-PA38, PH4-PH41, PH49, PH50.
- Saturday deliveries are not available to Northern Ireland or to the Scottish Highlands.
- We cannot ship plants outside of the UK, however we can send non-plant items such as shears, frames and books. Please contact us for international delivery charges prior to ordering.
- Fastest delivery time is approximately 24hrs. e.g. If you purchase on a Monday before noon then your order will be shipped at the earliest on Monday afternoon for delivery on Tuesday. During the checkout procedure you will be able to select a delivery date of your choice.
- Topiary frames are made to order so next day delivery cannot be guaranteed.
- If you select an inappropriate shipping option for the delivery address (e.g. a UK Mainland option when the delivery address is in the Scottish Highlands, or Saturday Delivery to a non Mainland UK addresss) then shipping of your order will be delayed while we attempt to contact you to confirm the delivery address and/or delivery day. If we cannot contact you, your order will be cancelled.
- Due to extreme shipping costs and unpredictable ferry delays, we cannot deliver to those islands marked in red on the delivery zones map below. These are the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Top Topiary will endeavour to arrange delivery to delivery zones A and B on the delivery date you have selected when ordering.
- Please note that deliveries to some areas in delivery zone C may experience delays. Whenever possible we will ship in good time so that deliveries to addresses in zone C will arrive no later than on the day of your choice, however we cannot guarantee this so we recommend that you allow for this when selecting a delivery date.
- We engage couriers to make many of our deliveries. If the item is not fragile - e.g. shears, frames or books etc - it will normally be delivered by Royal Mail.
- It is best if someone is available to take receipt and sign for the delivery. If this is not convenient, you may leave a message when placing the order to make special arrangements - e.g. leave with a neighbour or leave in a safe place such as a porch for example. Please note that these arrangements are at the customer's risk.
- If the courier attempts delivery and nobody is available to sign for receipt (and no delivery instructions have been supplied) a card is left providing all the relevant information to contact the local courier depot to make arrangements for a second delivery. If the delivery then fails for a second time, the package will be held for three working days at the courier's depot, during which time a third attempt can be made to deliver at an extra charge of £5. If the delivery is still unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to Top Topiary and a £10 additional delivery charge will be charged to the customer.
- In the unusual event that something is out of stock we will contact you and notify you of how long we expect the delivery to take. We will also offer you an alternative item or allow you to cancel you order completely.
When Hiring Plants
You are welcome to collect and drop-off hire goods from our nursery at no additional charge.
Top Topiary can deliver plants for hire by pallet or with their own vehicles.
Where pallet delivery services are used you will be required to unpack and repack the pallet after delivery and for collection
The cost of delivery and collection services is dependant on the quantity of plants and your location. The checkout will calculate the fees before purchase.